Thursday 12 July 2012

Fishing

Fishing

Around three yrs ago Rowland Frasier came out here to fish and brought with him a set of flies that he'd cut & tied using a product called "Micro fiber" which I was very impressed with once I'd seen them swimming. Anyway Here is a "New" product coming out of the States from Originator Chuck Kraft by "Eastern trophies fly fishing" called (Musky CK Baitfish tails, Musky Streamer tails & Musky curly tails) that have a lot of similarities to Paolo Pacchiarini's wiggle tails except they are made from a different material and around 6" inches long. They even go as far as to say that these tails will out last your hook!......mmm!, bold statement. Having fished with some tails I made from Rowland's micro fiber they certainly didn't out last the hook especially with the amount of fishing I get through. Saying that though, I can see a lot of thought has gone into their design by Chuck with regards to adding extra tag ends to the tails for strengthening purposes when attaching them to a hook and I think he is on to a winner here. 

Fishing

Fishing

Fishing

Fishing

Fishing

Fishing

Fishing

Fishing 

Fishing 

No comments:

Post a Comment