Sunday 29 July 2012

Boot bracelets

Boot bracelets

They aren't for everybody, but for those that like a little spice in their life, here's your page! In our store, we have a rack of these additions so that a customer can see them all at once. They often ask which style will look best. Now, this is a matter of opinion. I have several hatbands in my closet along with a few hats. I can change these around and look like I have dozens of hats to fit my mood. Same with boot bracelets, boot belts, boot chains...whatever your section of the world calls these decorative straps.
I have seen distressed brown boot belts on black boots, but most black boots stay with black leather boot straps. Com se com sa with the browns. (Did I spell this right? Did I use it properly? Did I say that with brown boots, some wear black, but most prefer brown trim? I sure would hate to show my lack of Culture!) 

Boot bracelets

Boot bracelets

Boot bracelets

Boot bracelets

Boot bracelets

Boot bracelets

Boot bracelets

Boot bracelets

Boot bracelets

 

No comments:

Post a Comment